Terms & Conditions
- Please note that once you have booked your spot, we will add you to our register. All you need to do is turn up at the time and place shown on your ticket.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable. If you can no longer make the workshop we will give you a voucher to the value of the workshop to use for future workshops or product.
- There are only 8 spots available per workshop.
- Unfortunately you must be over 18 to participate.
- All standard sterling silver rings will take a minimum of 4 weeks to be cast and finished off professionally.
- Please take into account that our pendant workshop prices are based on the weight of a 20mm round disc, we may charge more for a larger pendant.
- All extras can be paid for on the day by card or eft.
- Any extras from our EXTRAS MENU will add an additional 2-3 weeks on the turn around time of your ring. This process (setting/engraving/plating) will only commence upon the receipt of payment.
- If you have a stone in mind or if you already have a stone you would like to use, please send us the exact size or an image of the stone so that we can determine whether it will be able to be set. If this is not possible we can source a more suitable stone, but this depends on availability and is not guaranteed. Please note this will also lengthen the delivery date and will have to be confirmed upon acceptance of the quote.
- We do not take responsibility for stones being damaged after collection of the ring.
- Please allow an extra 3 weeks minimum for setting when using your own stones. We do not take responsibility if any stones break during the setting process.
- Unfortunately, we don’t do claw settings.
- Please note that plating is not permanent and does wear depending on the acidity of a person's skin as well as the contact of soap, sunscreen, creams or perfume. Please ensure that you don't wash your hands or shower with the ring on as this can add to the plating fading.
- All sterling silver rings will be stamped with a 925 mark. Other metals such as gold will get stamped with their corresponding mark as well as the ZA stamp.
- Custom rings can be cast in precious metals such as gold, white gold, rose gold. We will weigh your wax ring and quote you on the day according to the gold price. This quote will only be valid for 3 days.
- In the case of a ring being resized to anything more than two sizes larger an extra cost will be added according to the increased weight of the ring.
- We reserve the right to advise final date changes due to production functions taking slightly longer than anticipated. Your piece is made by human hands and certain extras can take longer than planned for. Also where there are events of force majeure the dates will be extended accordingly. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Our team is fully dedicated to offering the best service to you. Our working hours are from 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we will not be available after hours.
- This ring is 100% your creation and we will guide you along throughout the process to the best of our ability.
COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS
- Our upcoming workshops will take place outside with enough social distancing between attendees.
- You will be scanned upon arrival to make sure you do not have a temperature.
- If you are not feeling well prior to the workshop please let us know. We will unfortunately not be able to refund you but will give you a voucher to the value which you can use either on a future workshop or product.
- We would require you to complete an indemnity form stating that we are not held responsible should you fall sick post our workshop and that you will take all precautions necessary to ensure your own safety.
- Sanitiser will be readily available and shared tools will be kept to a minimum.
Made By Kits Terms & Conditions
- Due to the fluctuating price of metal once purchased your kit must be used within 6 months.
- On the rare occasion that rings have not been carved or there is concern over impracticality the wax will be returned for more carving.
- Please note that our beaded kits are individually put together per order and there is unfortunately a no return policy on them.
As our kits are made to order please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to read this to the bottom.
By making payment you accept the terms and conditions outlined above, as one would do by signing a contract.